Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A picture to reassure Mom

During my second week of my last semester at Nazareth I received a text message - I looked down and saw it was from Eric's phone. It was 6:15 or so, class starts at 6 so a text or phone call means an emergency...When I opened the text message this picture was in the message and under it "We love you on your BlackBerry!" I had just purchased my BB so they wanted to send love to my new BB! When I saw it, I said out loud "AWWW". My Professor paused and asked if their was something I wanted to share with the class - so I said "YES" and handed my BB around for everyone to see...most of the people in class don't have kids yet so when they saw this picture, it shocked some people who didn't know what a family of 6 might look like!

Other than the face Bug is making - I love it!

No comments: